Volunteer at NCT
In order to serve 80,000 kids, teachers, and families each year, we need you! There are many ways to volunteer with Nashville Children's Theatre including:
- Usher at a performance.
- Help answer phones during the work day.
- Serve on a special event committee. These committees include Education Ambassadors, Marketing Advisory, Fundraising, and more.
- and many more...
Sign up here and we'll connect you to a volunteer experience with the theatre.
Internships at NCT
Nashville Children's Theatre seeks dedicated college students to serve as interns for our summer camps. We will begin accepting applications for Summer 2017 in January. NCT provides volunteer/unpaid intern opportunities for the benefit of participants to provide high-level training and work experience in specialized areas of theatre for and with youth. Available internships include:
- Summer Camp Internships, working directly with NCT’s students in partnership with our roster of professional teaching artists
- Technical Theatre Internships, working in NCT’s scene shop and supporting other areas of theatre production
- Stage Management Internships, providing SM and ASM opportunities connected to our musical productions cast with Middle and High School students
- Costuming Internships, providing experience in our professional costume shop
- Media & Communications Internships, working directly with the blog communications related to our high-energy summer camp programs as well as other marketing initiatives.
Click here for more information on how to apply.