Leave a Legacy with Planned Giving
Through planned giving, you can be a part of Nashville Children's Theatre for decades to come. Legacy gifts ensure the continued thriving vision in which you have already invested so generously. For 86 years, Nashville Children's Theatre has been your family's home for professional theatre. Your visonary gift today will spark the imagination and creativity of Nashville's kids for generations to come.
A planned gift may be as simple as naming NCT as a beneficiary of your 401(k), IRA, pension fund, will, or trust. Other donors may consider a gift annuity or charitable remainder trust which provides income or tax benefits to the donor. You may be interested in a naming opportunity in memory of a loved one, ranging from a space in The Martin Center, to funding one of our ongoing programs such as The NCT Snuggery: Theatre for the Very Young or The NCT Hatchery: New Works Incubator.
We have a team of independent experts available for consultation and guidance. They can help to answer your questions, such as:
- Which gift is right for you?
- Which gifts are completely free of estate and other taxes?
- Which gifts are subject to estate or income taxes for you or your heirs?
- Which gifts can provide income? Now, deferred until retirement, or to fund (for example) children's or grandchildren's future college expenses?
Some helpful documents can be found here:
- Nashville Children's Theatre's Gift Acceptance Policy
- Nashville Children's Theatre Donation of Securities
- Nashville Children's Theatre's Planned Gift Statement of Intent
- Bequest: Sample letter for request sent to your attorney
- Charitable Endowment Insurance Policy Letter of Instruction
- Bequest: Illustrative document with language for a fund in will, existing or new
- Sample Language for your Will or Codicil
Due to their special tax advantages, planned gifts may allow you to meet your personal financial objectives while making a significant impact on the artistic and fiscal health of the theatre.