Book a Field Trip
Click the purple button to request your field trip! Catherine Birdsong, NCT's Group Sales Coordinator, will work with you to make sure you and your students have the best field trip experience possible. Teachers - scroll down for information on Educator Previews and Field Trip Guides! *We will begin accepting bookings for the 2017-18 Season beginning May 8, 2017.
NCT's week-day matinees at 10am and 11:45am are specifically set up for groups of 10 or more. Individuals wanting to attend may contact the group sales office for information on availability, but tickets can only be purchased on the day of the performance after school groups have been checked in.
"Nashville Children's Theatre hosts amazing productions that speak to the heart, soul, and minds of children of all ages. We have always made use of the teaching materials that accompany every production that we attend because they are so well designed to help our students go deeper into the material and gain a deeper understanding of the individual production and theater attendance in general. We look forward to our visits every year."
- Jodi McDaniel, Abintra Montessori School
- Goodnight Moon: Apr 13 - May 14, 2017 (Curriculum support materials provided for grades PreK-2)
- The Hundred Dresses: Sept 14 - Oct 1, 2017 (Curriculum support materials provided for grades 3-8)
- Mr. Popper's Penguins: Oct 26 - Dec 3, 2017 (Curriculum support materials provided for grades K-5)
- Cinderella: Dec 13 - 21, 2017 (Curriculum support materials provided for grades K-3)
- The Snowy Day & Other Stories: Jan 18 - Feb 11, 2018 (Curriculum support materials provided for grades PreK-2)
- Mockingbird: Mar 1-18, 2018 (Curriculum support materials provided for grades 4-8)
- Dragons Love Tacos: Apr 12 - May 13, 2017 (Curriculum support materials provided for grades PreK-3)
NCT's Student Matinees generally run Tuesday - Friday at 10am and 11:45am, and last between 60 and 75 minutes. All groups are welcome to attend any available student matinee. Links to curriculum guides are below.
Each show in our season offers one preview performance on a Thursday evening at 6:30. That performance is our Educator Preview Event. Educators and a guest are welcome to attend this performance on us.
This FREE event includes a wine and cheese reception followed by a 45-minute workshop where NCT education staff members demonstrate lessons designed to explore some of the curricular connections of the production. This workshop qualifies for professional development hours in many districts, and is intended for adults only. The reception begins at 5:00 pm, and the workshop begins at 5:30 pm.
Get Your Field Trip Guide
Find out about Homeschool Performances