Charitable Donations of Tickets to Nashville Children's Theatre Productions
TICKET DONATION POLICY
Nashville Children's Theatre is proud to support the wonderful work of many charitable organizations in Middle Tennessee by donating performance tickets for silent auctions. Due to a high volume of requests and limited ticket inventory, Nashville Children's Theatre has established the following eligibility guidelines for ticket donations.
- Nashville Children's Theatre does not accept ticket donation requests by mail, email or phone.
- Requests must be made through the official online request form (available via the button below) at least 8 weeks prior to the charitable event.
- The requestor must represent a registered 501(c)(3) organization and be prepared to provide documentation if asked.
- Nashville Children's Theatre directly supports organizations and does not donate to third-party fundraisers.
- Nashville Children's Theatre donations are to be used for silent auctions only.
- Nashville Children's Theatre does not donate tickets for raffles or incentives.
- Organizations are eligible for a donation once per performance season. Multiple requests will not be considered.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Eligible organizations must make an official ticket donation request via the online form at least 8 weeks prior to the charitable event.
- Priority is given to local organizations that have a relationship with Nashville Children's Theatre.
- Nashville Children's Theatre will respond via email within 15 business days. If the organization meets eligibility guidelines and ticket donation inventory is available, the response email will include a PDF ticket voucher. The voucher will include the performance dates and times, the ticket value and redemption instructions. Nashville Children's Theatre typically donates a voucher good for up to four tickets to our performance closest to the charitable event. Some restrictions may apply.
- The organization will give the ticket voucher to the winner of the silent auction. The auction winner must redeem the ticket voucher by following the instructions provided.